Tuesday, November 29, 2011

# 2

Yes, it has been to long since my last post. I have no good excuse. I haven't been on a single trip since the end of October, so I have had nothing but time on my hands really. Even though I spent a lot of that time visiting my family in Tennessee and moving to a new apartment. I'm somewhat cluttered so it has taken awhile to get the place in order. But I have also used that time to make my second video blog! This one is about my normal Narita layover adventure. It's kinda long, so I understand if you have to take a break. I hope to have more soon. and as always bear with me, I'm learning still!
*A fun side note. I have yet to get internet setup at my house and am using my phone as a tether. So it took literally 3 hours to up load this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment