Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coming Out of Hibernation

It has been a long, rainy winter with no blog posts. It started off honestly enough, I kept going back to Narita, and who wanted to hear more about that? Then Christmas was here and then January when nothing was going on. Then I was just lazy, and now here we are in March and I am ready to bring back the blog from hibernation. And there are lots of new and exiting things going on. First, on the work front, we are switching to a new scheduling system, which means no more month long on call days! I will have a schedule and know where I'm going. This is going to be such a nice change. Besides the obvious fact that I know what trips I have, I'll be able to plan for other things to do and have a little bit more of a life outside of my job. It also means more opportunities to blog about my travels, because I'll be having some! We are also starting a direct Seattle-Paris flight at then end of March, so I hopefully will be there some this summer. Because of that I have started to learn French in hopes of becoming a translator on our flights sometime soon. I'm taking classes and using Rosetta Stone, so we will see how that comes along.
Recent travels have taken me to Beijing, where I sit typing this and trying to breathe. The air quality today is not good. --------------->


And to Milwaukee, WI last month with Fuse for a belated birthday trip. We went and saw two stand up comics, Brian Regan and Gabriel Iglesias. But were very funny. I plan to do a post on the trip this week. If you've never been to Milwaukee, or even though of going, you should check back as it is a lovely city.

Lots of posts coming up soon, I hope you check back soon!
Please feel free to leave comments below!
Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment